Front Page Forums Upcoming Races Breeder Cup – AP, Beholder or Keen Ice

Breeder Cup – AP, Beholder or Keen Ice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tomcharlee
    Participant

Do you all think that AP will win the Breeders Cup? I know the hype is behind AP and Beholder but I am wondering if Keen Ice will get him again?!

Alex Jonas
    Participant

I hate to say it, but I think Beholder might win..

Thoughts?

Rob

Shelly
    Participant

Beholder will be a factor. But so will Keen Ice and many others. AP needs a good post position and Victor will have to be on his toes, stalking the leaders rather than being the leader. Catching them by surprise rather than pushing AP up front right away. Let those jockeys think AP is having another rough day and then go for the grand slam!

John
    Participant

I believe AP is going to be in top form! Resting him the way bob baffert and zayat did, will help him immensely. Beholder will also be in top form. Both horses are going to be neck-n-neck going into the stretch. The only thing beholder may have on AP is maturity coming into this race. 4 year olds plus, tend to do better in the breeders. Of course, we are talking about AP. He’s an amazing horse and I think it will show on October 31st!

McClintock
    Participant

I also hear Honor Code is a real contender. I think it will be a case of Beholder or Honor Code being more of a challenge than Keen Ice. Keen Ice hasn’t won many races I highly suspect he beat Pharoah at Travers only because Victor allowed Frosted to push him too hard to early and he ran Pharoah out of gas. Keen Ice’s jockey played it VERY smart, held back and then kicked in the after burners near the end to edge out in front of Pharaoh. Had Victor run AP in that race the way he did Haskill I think he would have won.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Upcoming Races’ is closed to new topics and replies.